The body shape of every woman is unique and distinct. Every woman can look and feel desirable if she knows her body type well. It is very important to choose outfits that flatter your body. It is even more important to pick the correct undergarment to enhance your outfit. Many of us unknowing wear ill fitting undergarments and as a result fail to look and feel attractive. The most crucial part of buying a bra is, knowing your correct bra size. So today we are going to learn how to find the right bra size in 4 simple steps! All you need is a measuring tape!
Step 1: Wear a bra. Wrap the measuring tape around your back at the same level of your bra band and hold it firmly at the front. The size which you measure here is your band size.
Step 2: Whatever the size of your band, add 5 inches to it.
Step 3: Round this number up to the next even number.
For example: If your band size is 28 inches, add 5 inches to this, which comes to 33 inches. Now round this up to the next even number which is 34! And voila! Your bra size is 34.
Note: If your band size is 38 inches and above, only add 3 inches, not 5!
Step 4: Now to know your cup size, wrap the measuring tape around your back and around the fullest part of your bust. The difference between your band size and your bust size is your cup size. Every inch equals to 1 cup size. So if the difference is 2 inches, then your cup size is B. If the difference is 3 inches, then your cup size is C.
Note: Your priority in picking the right bra should be comfort. I recommend you to buy Simone Perele bra to get the right combination of comfort, looks and freedom. As is famously said “The perfect bra is the one you wear and forget about!”
Points to remember while wearing a bra –
- If you are wearing a garment made of light material, you must always wear a bra closest to your skin colour, so that the bra merges with your body.
- Adjust the bra straps to the correct level of tightness so that they do not slide down from your shoulder. When you stand straight in front of the mirror, the under wire should be clearly visible. If it is covered by the cups, it means you need to tighten up the straps.
- The bra band could be adjusted to get the appropriate cleavage.
- Level the band in a way that the front and the back of the band, is at the same level. A convenient way to do this is to bend slightly forward while hooking the bra.
- Always run a finger through the strap to ensure that it is not twisted.
So are you ready to buy bras that make you feel comfortable and give correct fitting. Keep your hesitation in the back burner and playtex bra online Australia or any other brand bras you find reliable.