I will be gone for the weekend, will be going to Binan to celebrate my lola’s birthday. Hope all of you have a nice weekend too. I just wrote 3 posts to compensate for my absence. Hope you don’t miss me too much!Read More
I am so excited to join this contest by my new blogger friend, Jade. In celebration of her 100th blog post she and other generous blogger friends will be giving out prizes. Check out these really cool prizes:
* Cash Prize of US $25 from me – 1 winner courtesy of www.pinayjade.com
* BONUS PRIZE: 10 X 100 EC Credits to the top 10 best post – 10 winners to be chosen by Me www.pinayjade.com
* Indonesian batik cloth to be sent to any address on regular mail 1winner courtesy of www.pinayjade.com
* one 125 x 125 ad spot for one month – sponsored by evilwoobie.com
* 4 x 500 EC credit points – sponsored by Dance of Motherhood.com
* 500 ec + ad spot 125×125 for 2 weeks -sponsored by pinaymommyonline.com
* 500 ec + ad spot 125×125 for 2 weeks -sponsored by Lourdes’ Mia
* 500 ec + ad spot 125×125 for 2 weeks -sponsored by MOMEMO
* 500 EC credits- sponsored by Barefooted Me
* one 125 x 125 ad spot for one month- sponsored by Buhay sa Korea
It’s a blogger’s dream, well, mine anyway! The ad spots, the ec credits and the $$. I want it all!hehe Is the genie there?! lol I better put the requirements here so all of you can join too.
This contest is open to EVERYBODY :
1) who has a blog (naturally)
2) a paypal account
(optional) Entrecard account in case you win EC Credits. If you don’t have an EC account and the EC prize fall on you, you can either sign up with ENTRECARD or I will pick another winner.
4 Easy Steps to participate in the contest:
1) Subscribe to my site via email subscription. Just type your email on the upper left corner and click subscribe.
2) Fave me on technorati by clicking this Add to Technorati Favorites
3) Write a post linking to my main page Life and Me – http://www.pinayjade.com/ including info on this contest. And encourage your readers to join too.
4) Follow all the rules of the contest. After you’ve done no.1 to 4, leave a comment here so I know you’ve joined, please leave a link to the blog you are using too. Give me a hint on what you wish to win…you’ll never know maybe Genie is listening and might just grant that wish.
It’s so easy to join. If you do not have EC account, Jade has made it optional.I do not want to delay you any further so go ahead and hop to Jade’s blog Life and Me for more details.
Congratulations Jade and million more posts to come!Read More
Yesterday, I got mad at Z for making a mess of his toys. I have taught him to clean up his mess after playing but last time after a lot of prodding Z still refused to clean up his mess and even proceeded to make more mess. I finally lost it and got mad at him. He cried and picked up his toys. But while he was picking it up he did something that cracked me up. Imagine this, he was crying with tears streaming down his cheeks, he was picking up his toys one by one and then he blurted, “Daddy ko…. daddy ko…huhuhu…(My daddy..my daddy!)” This took me by surprise and I couldn’t hide my smile. It’s nice that he loves his dad so much but deep down I also felt a twinge of envy because I am the one who spends time with him 24/7 but he still wants his dad.Read More
Lately, I have not been posting any pictures because there’s something wrong with the cable I connect to my phone, it always says the hardware is not detected. Too bad because I really want to post Z’s brand new bike! It’s a gift from his lolo and at first we thought it was too big for him but boy, did he prove us all wrong! Z is very proud of his new bike and even rode it around the mall. Back at our apartment, he rides the bike with gusto around the playground. Z’s bike is really too big for him I can even ride in it if I just raise the seat. He has already fallen down a 3 times and has a wound on his knee and bruises on his leg. Yesterday morning, I decided to go the the bakery and Z with his bike came along. When I opened the gate he proceeded to go down the ramp and next thing I knew he was flat on his face. I checked his body for wounds and I was shocked to find blood on his pajama. I checked the wound from his right knee and found out it was the same wound he got 2 days ago but this time it got bigger and blood was oozing. Nevertheless, I did not panic and hid my feelings so that Z would not cry and a few seconds later he was back on his bike with no tears in his eyes. I even have to clean and bandage the wound with him riding in it. I did not change his pajama since we were already near the road so Z biked all the way to the bakery with bloodied pajamas! The bakery was not even near it took us 30 minutes to go back and forth. Z was so tired when we came back that he ate more than his usual serving of 1 bread! I asked him if he wanted to ride his bike again and for the first time he said no. He said he was too tired! I laughed because Z was never ever too tired to ride his bike – this is the first time.
Well, even I was too tired to do anything after that – after all I walked the whole time. I am really envious of Z’s bike, I even plan to raise the seat so I’ll drive it myself and just let Z ride in the back seat! But Z would not let me, I am still thinking of ways to convince him – evil me! My other option is to ask S to buy my very own bike, not a mountain bike because it’s too big and I’m afraid to fall flat on my face, just about the size of Z’s bike would be fine. haha!. I envision Z and I biking along the subdivision, enjoying nature, bonding together, and having a good time. It will also take S off the computer and do something physical. But I am having second thoughts – what if this is just a phase and we’ll tire of it in the next few months? Today we are going to Binan to visit my lola and I am going to check bikes on the way. What do you think? Do you think I still ought to ride a bike at this age? Do some of you still get to ride bikes?
I got this tag from Jade. Thanks for the tag Jade!
My Foundation: In2It
My Mascara: Nichido
My Blush: Nichido
My Day Cream: Olay
My Lipstick: Avon
My Beauty Product Brand: Nothing in particular
My Essential Beauty Product: powder
My Favorite Makeup Product: mascara
My Perfume: My son’s cologne- haha
My Nails: anything I grab in the supermarket
My Feet: Vaseline
My Hands: Vaseline
Three Products to bring on a deserted island: I’ll bring the same product as Jade’s
Woman I Admire for their Beauty: Heidi Klum
Woman with the Best Sense of Style: Heidi Klum – she’s so gorgeous in Project Runway
My Ultimate Dream: To have a happy, healthy, and prosperous life with my family
My Favorite Fashion Publication: nothing in particular I like showbiz magazines more.lol